You know the feeling when you are reading a book or thinking about the people of the past and you try to put yourself in that situation or you spend probably too much of your time daydreaming you are in that time and place? I love to read and I do that all the time and I think that's the feeling I've always had when planning for this time in a far away place. Whenever I pictured myself somewhere outside of the U.S. I was in this fanciful day-dream-like mindset. It is so very odd to be here and to be real-Kallie instead of dream-Kallie. I have a feeling that reality and fantasy are going to collide here a lot. When you spend years idealizing an event or a future time, there will inevitably be disappointments. Right now, everything is so new, I don't really have time to process anything. It also doesn't help that I'm not in my city, yet. I haven't been able to establish any sort of a routine, and I really do like routine as much as I hate to admit it to myself. We'll have to see what happens with real-Kallie and dream-Kallie...
Anyway, here are some pictures! :)